3/03/2013

Hello Kitty & friends in my closet


Those of you who know me personally are probably aware by now I'm not a big fan of cats.  But despite this fact, I can't ignore one cute cat: Hello Kitty.

Hello Kitty is a Japanese cute culture, as the Sanrio's chief operating officer says: "Hello Kitty represents helping people. We have a mission to create cuteness and friendship around the world".

Ok, maybe they took it quite too seriously but it's still working as the cartoon Japanese cat has come a long way since her debut in 1976 on a coin purse.

Hello Kitty's popularity has reached to many collaborations: from MAC cosmetics, Swarovski and Forever 21 to the latest collaboration with Sephora.

My love for Hello Kitty has been revived recently and I think it's quite clear on this post.
I am wearing Forever 21 Hello Kitty collection. To be precise, I am wearing Choco cat's garment, Hello Kitty's friend. It makes me feel a bit childish and yet not foolish.

אלו מכם שמכירים אותי אישית ודאי יודעים שאני לא חובבת חתולים במיוחד. אבל בכל זאת יש חתולה חמודה אחת שאני לא יכולה להתעלם ממנה: Hello Kitty

Hello Kitty הפכה לחלק מהתרבות היפנית, וכמו שבחברת Sanrio אומרים, היא מייצגת עזרה לזולת והמשימה שלה היא להפיץ מתיקות וחברות בכל העולם.
אפשר לומר שהם לקחו את זה קצת רחוק מידי, אבל זה בהחלט עובד והחתלתולה היפנית התקדמה המון מאז שהופיעה על ארנקים לכסף קטן בשנת 1976.

הפופולאריות של Hello Kitty הביאה להמון שיתופי פעולה מתוקשרים, החל מMAC, Swarovski ו- Forever 21 ולאחרונה חזרה שוב גם לרשת Sephora. אמנם אין לנו Sephora בארץ אבל אפשר להשיג את הקולקציה גם דרך ebay :)

כפי שאתם יכולים לראות בפוסט הנוכחי, גם אני לא עמדתי בפני המתיקות הזו והתאהבתי בחתלתולים היפנים. אני לובשת חליפה מהקולקציה של Forever 21 ואם לדייק, על החליפה מככב חברה הטוב של קיטי: Choco cat. אני אוהבת את המראה הסופי: קצת ילדותי אבל עדיין לא מטופש.

photos by Lee Hoffman






2 תגובות:

  1. אנונימי3/03/2013

    פוסט מקסים :) אהבתי את החולצה ממממממש!

    השבמחק
    תשובות
    1. תודה רבה :) אני ממש שמחה שאהבת!

      מחק

Thanks for stopping by and having a read; I love reading your comments, it
really makes me smile
!If you like my blog, please follow and stay updated
xoxo
Meital