3/31/2013

Monochrome chic


One of the favorite designers is Marc Jacobs; I think he is one of the greatest fashion trend-setters today. This season, he was the first one to set the monochrome trend in his collections (at Marc Jacobs and Louis Vuitton). The first thing I thought when I saw the fashion show was: "wait for me; I'm coming to take it all!"
As I wrote in this post: Spring/Summer 2013: Monochrome, monochrome trend is the standout trend this season.
I think B&W is the best way to dress up now, especially because it's still chilly around here and other trends are more summery.

מארק ג'ייקובס הוא אחד המעצבים האהובים עליי. לדעתי הוא יצירתי, מיוחד והוא אחד המעצבים הכי משפיעים בשנים האחרונות. הוא היה הראשון להציג את הטרנד המונוכרומאטי של העונה בקולקציות של המותג שלו ושל לואי ויטון. הדבר הראשון שחשבתי לעצמי כשראיתי את התצוגה היה: "תארזו לי הכל, אני באה לקחת!" אבל נאלצתי להעיר את עצמי מהאשליה ופשוט לחכות שZARA אהובתי תעשה מה שהיא יודעת הכי טוב: להוריד את קולקציות מעצבי העל לעם.

כמו שכתבתי בפוסט הקודם: Spring/Summer 2013: Monochrome  הטרנד המונוכרומטי הוא אחד הטרנדים הבולטים באביב-קיץ השנה. אני חושבת ששילוב של שחור ולבן הוא שילוב קלאסי וזה גם הטרנד שהכי קל לאמץ עכשיו כשעדיין קצת קריר לפעמים והטרנדים האחרים הם פשוט קיציים מידי.

22 תגובות:

  1. מראה מהממם מתה על שחור לבן בשילוב צהוב
    ממש טרנדי עכשיו
    ושורט של זה פשוט הורס תתחדשי

    http://asiachic1.blogspot.co.il/

    השבמחק
  2. תודה רבה מתוקה!!
    חג שמח!!

    השבמחק
  3. Perfectly styled outfit :)

    Xo Jules
    http://www.stylebyjules.blogspot.com

    השבמחק
  4. וואווו.. מתה על השילוב הזה של שחור לבן וצהוב. יש לה טאץ' מדהים לפרטים-פשוט מושלם!!!

    http://rosdays.blogspot.co.il/

    השבמחק
    תשובות
    1. תודה רבה!!! ♥

      מחק
    2. אנונימי4/10/2013

      Love the monochrome trend. Your checkered sorts are beautiful
      xoxo Natasha!

      מחק
    3. thanks so much dear!
      xx

      מחק
  5. Nice look , I love your shorts!!!!!! Would you like to follow each other?

    השבמחק
  6. אנונימי4/14/2013

    Love the neckless:)
    If you are interested in Fashion, healthy recipes, traveling and inspiring photos
    come visit my new-opned blog http://themichellec.blogspot.com

    XO

    השבמחק
    תשובות
    1. thanks so much!! of course I'll visit your blog!

      מחק
  7. אנונימי4/14/2013

    I love your shorts, you look really nice :-)
    Last summer I went in Israel :-)
    Anyway, you have a lovely blog :-) I have a blog too, if you want to have a look at it, it would be great! :-)
    http://mystylerecipe.com

    השבמחק
    תשובות
    1. so nice to hear you visited Israel last summer :) hope you had a good time here!
      sure I will visit your blog!

      מחק
  8. thanks so much dear!

    השבמחק
  9. thanks so much!! ♥

    השבמחק
  10. Tnx for visiting.... I'm following you on Bloglovin and I liked your FB page!!!! Now is your turn!;))) Kiss

    השבמחק
    תשובות
    1. ((: thanks dear..I'm following you too and liked your FB page
      xx

      מחק
  11. Love the look! We are following you on bloglovin, wanna follow each other on facebook also? Let us know! We always follow back Kisses

    http://stylebythree.blogspot.com/

    השבמחק
    תשובות
    1. ♥thanks so much stylish girls! of course I'll follow you too

      מחק
  12. !!!Love the Zara pants
    !Amazing outfit

    השבמחק

Thanks for stopping by and having a read; I love reading your comments, it
really makes me smile
!If you like my blog, please follow and stay updated
xoxo
Meital